Quoting these lines from 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' by Richard Bach, 1970
The book tells the story of a seagull who is bored with the daily squabbles over food... Read on ..
"We all lead boring, ordinary, mundane existences and now and then a bird of paradise comes along, and we all get scared. It scares us because we're not like that, our feathers aren't brilliantly hued in red and green, we're brown and gray and seeing that bird of paradise makes us feel ugly or as though in someway we have failed. Some of us love to watch that bird, and we dream that one day we might be birds of paradise too..."
About Me
- Smiling-Eternally
- I'm a 'thinker' and a 'relater' and I enjoy the little things that life has to offer. I'm passionate about so many things, music and dance are couple of them. There are two quotations that have influenced me greatly, and here they are: 'Sometime in life you will go on a journey; it will be the longest journey you have taken; it is the journey to find yourself.' Here's the other - 'Keep your heart open to dreams; for as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.' So, keep calm and carry on. Love !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instagram Discovery
Everyone else mastered Instagram in their 20s. I’m showing up in my 40s like I just discovered the app yesterday 😂 No kidding - Back in 20...
-
The most beautiful discovery best friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart ! So many friends through school a...
-
How hard can job hunt be ? Two simple words, but a long process behind it. As on July 2010, the unemployment rate in USA stands at 9.5%, inc...
-
Last couple of weeks have been busy settling down at work. So far so good, work is challenging and interesting, which is how I like it to ...

Nice..
ReplyDelete