May I say, that this this is not a new feeling by now - because it seemed like the same story repeating, but with another person - I got the frantic call from India this morning, from my sister to be specific, that my cousin brother's MIL passed away due to cancer. She has a daughter younger to me, and 5 months pregnant. How sad and unfortunate is that ! My prayers are with her, may she rest in peace. Sai Ram.
About Me
- Smiling-Eternally
- I'm a 'thinker' and a 'relater' and I enjoy the little things that life has to offer. I'm passionate about so many things, music and dance are couple of them. There are two quotations that have influenced me greatly, and here they are: 'Sometime in life you will go on a journey; it will be the longest journey you have taken; it is the journey to find yourself.' Here's the other - 'Keep your heart open to dreams; for as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.' So, keep calm and carry on. Love !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instagram Discovery
Everyone else mastered Instagram in their 20s. I’m showing up in my 40s like I just discovered the app yesterday 😂 No kidding - Back in 20...
-
The most beautiful discovery best friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart ! So many friends through school a...
-
How hard can job hunt be ? Two simple words, but a long process behind it. As on July 2010, the unemployment rate in USA stands at 9.5%, inc...
-
Remember cycling to school, in the traffic, with the uniform and braided hair .. what chaos during those days .. amma cooking, maid cleaning...
No comments:
Post a Comment