My baby is no longer a baby, rather a toddler. She is turning TWO next month and it's amazing to really believe that she is growing up from that little crawler that she was to a little girl talking non-stop in babbles.
This weekend has been a very interesting one for me (and us). I decided to go for it - I got her a pink toddler (Dora theme) bed, two circular rugs for her room, matching curtains and a toddler bedding set. I was thrilled to see her excitement.
I plan to paint her room eventually .. never really painted anything in the last 10 or so yrs :) so we'll see how it goes. It is a work in progress, nevertheless, there is no hurry, its a task that me, hubby and ofcourse Archu are doing at leisure.Not to forget, Archu kept running away with the screwdrivers etc and we spent a good time cajoling her into getting distracted so we could get the pins/screws etc from her.
It was so worth the 2 hrs .. she loved her bed, and lay down there next to her pink teddybear .. hugging her snail pillow. Good times ! Good feelings !
About Me
- Smiling-Eternally
- I'm a 'thinker' and a 'relater' and I enjoy the little things that life has to offer. I'm passionate about so many things, music and dance are couple of them. There are two quotations that have influenced me greatly, and here they are: 'Sometime in life you will go on a journey; it will be the longest journey you have taken; it is the journey to find yourself.' Here's the other - 'Keep your heart open to dreams; for as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.' So, keep calm and carry on. Love !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instagram Discovery
Everyone else mastered Instagram in their 20s. I’m showing up in my 40s like I just discovered the app yesterday 😂 No kidding - Back in 20...
-
The most beautiful discovery best friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart ! So many friends through school a...
-
How hard can job hunt be ? Two simple words, but a long process behind it. As on July 2010, the unemployment rate in USA stands at 9.5%, inc...
-
Last couple of weeks have been busy settling down at work. So far so good, work is challenging and interesting, which is how I like it to ...
how sweet..both archu and her parents.. :)
ReplyDeletehey varshini..lovely blog! its amazing to see how fresh & positive your attitude is :-) keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete